The course & range are open!
- Click here to download and complete our waiver release form. Tee times can easily be made on www.golfnow.com.
- The Golf course is open, carts will be allowed on first come first serve basis and we will undoubtedly run out, when we do you will need to walk the course so bring your carry bag/pull cart.
- The range is now open for only persons who purchase balls and actively hit, do not bring any spectators with you to the range or you will be asked to leave. All the hitting stations are on mats due to Covid restrictions.
- Coolers are NOT allowed Golfers must throw their own trash away when finished.
- No fivesomes, no rental clubs, no bunker rakes, and the cups have a stopper in the bottom so the ball does not go all the way down into the bottom of the hole. Please wear face masks when entering the building.
- Failure to adhere to these guidelines will lead us to ask you to leave and jeopardizes our ability to provide a healthy game of golf.
- If you are not feeling healthy, please stay home.
Sierra Lakes Is Your Dream Wedding Destination
Brides who entrust this momentous day to us here at Sierra Lakes Golf Club can rest assured that every last detail will be executed just the way you and I planned them!
The #1 Tournament Choice in the Inland Empire
Our course is located in some of the most breath-taking country in all of SoCal. Imagine the great friendships and memories your group will make at your Sierra Lakes Golf Club outing.
CELEBRATE YOUR QUINCEAÑERA AT SIERRA LAKES
With all the great wonders and anticipation that come with becoming an adult, nothing is more significant than celebrating your Quinceañera or Sweet 16 party.
Sierra Lakes is even better AS A MEMBER!
A golf membership can be a wonderful selling tool for your business. Imagine being able to take your clients golfing regularly at a club — and at affordable rates.
Sierra Lakes Golf Club can offer you that possibility with our Players Club and Ladies Club.
16600 CLUBHOUSE DRIVE, FONTANA, CA 92336